Fees for Courses
1. The full fee for a course is shown after its course description.
2. Multiple course discount. If you are a full fee payer and attend two or more courses at the same time you will receive a 10% discount on the second or further courses. The full fee is payable for the longest course. This discount is not available for online enrolment.
3. If the full cost of your fee is over £80, you can pay in two instalments. Send both cheques (with half the fee on each) with your booking form, second instalment post-dated four weeks after the first.
4. If you receive any of these benefits you may be entitled to a fee waiver.
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (income or contribution based)
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- Working Tax Credit, with a gross household income below £15,276 a year
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Benefit (bu not Council Tax discounts)
- Pension Guarantee Credit (if you have an award notice)
- If you are an unwaged dependant (as defined by Job Centre Plus) of someone who receives the income-related benefits listed you will not pay a fee
- Some skills for life courses may be free of charge
Please bring evidence of your benefit status when you enrol.
WEA Course fees have been frozen!
We’ve held our course prices for spring/summer 2014 to help keep studying with us as affordable as possible. Making it a great time to learn with the WEA.